We will glady make you an offer. Please send us the relevant text and your complete contact details. This is easiest using the forms you can access on the right or below, but you can also send us your documents by e-mail or through the post.
For achieving the best results, we recommend the following:
- If at all possible, all documents to be translated should be made available in electronic form (by e-mail, on CD-ROM, or the like). Larger files can also be uploaded onto our FTP server. Please contact our project managers in this respect. This will save both you and us unnecessary time and effort spent on formatting.
- Please provide us with any accompanying or useful reference materials. These may include: previously translated texts, internal glossaries, Translation Memories from previous projects, background information, etc.
- Please provide us with conference-related material at the earliest date possible! This way, the interpreters can best prepare themselves for the conference.
- Please provide the names of any contact persons (including phone number or e-mail address), so that any questions that may arise about the text can be answered.
- You can find extensive tips for a successful working relationship in e.g. the guidelines “Bitte ins ... übersetzen! Ein Leitfaden für alle, die auf Anhieb eine richtige Übersetzung bekommen möchten” (Please translate into ...! A guide for everyone who wants their translation done right the first time) from the BDÜ, or our short guide which you may download here.
Please also download our Checklist for Preparing Translation Projects.
You can access our General Terms and Conditions here.
You can simply order your certified translation online or by phone – we’ll be glad to send the translation to your home address by post, within Germany free of extra charge.
Please let us know what kind of order you would like to place with us: